Annual Family Campout!
Hello everybody! Our annual Family Campout is just around the corner!
When & Where: October 10th-13th at Deception Pass State Park
Please meet at St. Mark Parish at 7:30 a.m., as we will be departing at 8:00.
Provided Meals: SAT Lunch & Dinner, SUN Breakfast & Lunch
- All youth 10 and older attending the campout will eat with the Troop, with food planning being organized by the patrols.
- Youth younger than 10 will eat with the adults. Adult food will be planned and cooked by troop leadership.
- Food for anyone with special dietary requirements is the responsibility of the individual.
There will be extra tents (room for 3-4) available for use.
- Cost for all Troop members is $20.
- Potential scouts and new families are free.
- Non-registered youth must be accompanied by a parent; if there are any exceptions, please reach out to Mr. Thompson.
There will be a handout regarding the campout at the September Court of Honor.
The first installment of Philmont payments ($500), is due Monday, September 30th.